Subject: Re: CCL:Cremer-Pople ring puckering parameters

From: "Eugene Radchenko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 18:33:44 +0400

Dear CCLers,

> From: STEPHEN ANDRUSKI <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: CCL:Cremer-Pople ring puckering parameters
> Date: Thursday, September 04, 1997 5:39 PM
> 
>      Cremer-Pople parameters are also calculated by the program RICON 
>      discussed in J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 1997, 37(4), 766.  This 
>      program also implements a modified version of these parameters by 
>      Zefirov and Palyulin (two of the authors of the above paper).  The 
>      article says the PC executable is available from the authors at:
>      
>      ftp://org.chem.msu.su/pub/software/ricon/
>      
>      I have been unsuccessful at connecting to this server for anonymous 
>      ftp. And unfortunately, the authors don't list their e-mail
addresses 
>      at Moscow State University.  I am interested in obtaining the RICON 
>      program.  I'd be interested in finding out if anyone has gotten a 
>      copy.

I am a sysadmin of this server. 
I just rechecked the FTP archive and the software is indeed available for
download. We have had some uplink connectivity problems lately, but now
they seem to be cleared. I hope you will be able to download the file
successfully.

Yours sincerely				Eugene Radchenko
---
#########################################################
Eugene V. Radchenko              Research associate, Computer Chemistry
E-mail: [email-masked]               http://org.chem.msu.su/~genie
===================================================
The best screen saver for an unattended server is the on-off switch 
on the monitor -- Windows 95 PROFESSIONAL, The Cobb Group