Subject: Course - Principles of Protein Structure

From: Dave Houldershaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 11:19:48 +0100

An Advanced Certificate in

Principles of Protein Structure Using the Internet '97/'98
---------------------------------------------------------------

Web site: http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS2/index.html

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting registrations for
this course.

This award winning course is taught purely over the internet and
involves
a number of innovative technologies including use of BioMOO for on-line
tutorials, email discussion lists, and the WWW for course material.

For more information please browse the URL given above.

Please send any queries / requests for application forms to Claire
Burton
([email-masked]).

The fee for students within the European Union is 260 pounds, for
non-EEA
students the cost is 575 pounds.  Fee payments for overseas students are

made by cheque in pounds sterling drawn on a British bank.