Subject: Re:Cremer-Pople ring puckering parameters

From: [email-masked] (STEPHEN ANDRUSKI)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 08:39:03 -0500

Calculation of the Cremer-Pople ring puckering parameters is part of 
     Mario Nardelli's PARST96 program.  FORTRAN source code for this 
     program and some compiled versions are available at:
     
     ftp.lmcp.jussieu.fr in the directory 
     pub/sincris/software/structure/parst96 or at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it, 
     directory pub/nardelli.
     
     Cremer-Pople parameters are also calculated by the program RICON 
     discussed in J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 1997, 37(4), 766.  This 
     program also implements a modified version of these parameters by 
     Zefirov and Palyulin (two of the authors of the above paper).  The 
     article says the PC executable is available from the authors at:
     
     ftp://org.chem.msu.su/pub/software/ricon/
     
     I have been unsuccessful at connecting to this server for anonymous 
     ftp. And unfortunately, the authors don't list their e-mail addresses 
     at Moscow State University.  I am interested in obtaining the RICON 
     program.  I'd be interested in finding out if anyone has gotten a 
     copy.
     
     Dr. Stephen W. Andruski
     FMC Corporation
     [email-masked]