Subject: Re: CCL:C-13 NMR Spectra Prediction Program

From: "Val Kulkov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 19:51:44 -0400

Dear Shaomeng:

there is a commercial package called ACD/CNMR for C-13 spectra
predictions available from Advanced Chemisty Development, Inc (ACD).
It's a PC/Windows program. You can find more information about it
and download demo version at http://www.acdlabs.com/product/cnmr/

What's probably the most interesting is that you can try to get
instant C-13 spectra predictions at ACD Website at
http://www.acdlabs.com/ilab/, no matter what platform you are on,
as long as you have Netscape 3.0 or later. CNMR spectra, peak
assignments, etc. are visualized by Java applets. This service
goes commercial very soon and days of free access are literally
numbered, so please hurry up to try it while it's free.

Sincerely,
-- 
**************************************************************
  Val Kulkov        Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
  [email-masked]   Phone +1(416)368-3435 Fax +1(416)368-5596

-----Original Message-----
From: Shaomeng Wang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shaomeng Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, September 15, 1997 6:41 PM
Subject: CCL:C-13 NMR Spectra Prediction Program

>Dear Colleagues,
>
>Does anyone have information on computer programs that predict 
>the C-13 NMR Spectra for organic compounds and how much they cost?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Shaomeng Wang
>Georgetown University Medical Center
>