Subject: Software

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:01:06 -0400

Hi CCLer's.  I have a DEC-alpha 500(running unix), which I am using to
run simulations on proteins.  Can you suggest some software which I can
use to visualise these proteins and simulations.  I do not think Sculpt
works, and I am not sure if there is a version of Midas for this
platform.

Thanks

-- Deepak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Deepak Singh			         1-014 Scitech,
Graduate Student                         Syracuse, NY 13244
Department of Chemistry                          
Syracuse Univ. 			         TEL:(315) 443 1739
				         FAX:(315) 443 4070
						
email :  [email-masked]           URL: http://web.syr.edu/~desingh

 ...the time has  gone. the dream is over.  thought I had something 
more to say. Roger Waters in "TIME"
---------------------------------------------------------------------