Subject: Molecular Shape Descriptors

From: Eric Vangrevelinghe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:58:27 +0200

Dear CCL Members

I am seeking sample source codes or algorithms that will
enable me to calculate the following shape descriptors:
- Radius of gyration
- Characteristic ratio
- Persistence length

Any programming languages or pointers are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
                                                    Eric
--
_____________________________________________________________

Eric VANGREVELINGHE   ---   PhD Student
mailto:[email-masked]
http://web.univ-orleans.fr/ICOA
-------------------------------------------------------------
I.C.O.A. Institut de Chimie Organique et Analytique
CNRS UPRESS-A-6005  BP 6759  45067 ORLEANS Cedex 2   FRANCE
tel: (33) 02 38 49 45 77      fax: (33)  02 38 41 72 81
_____________________________________________________________