Subject: Updated version of the RTAM database available

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:34:54 +0300 (GFT Daylight Time)

Hi,

An updated version (V4.0 September 25, 1997) of the Relativistic
Theory of Atoms and Molecules (RTAM) bibliography database is searchable
at the addresses:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/rtam/

and

http://www.csc.fi/lul/rtam/

The database contains about 9000 references.

The first URL is an experimental tcl driven search engine, while the
second one is the old Unix glookbib based engine.

Please try the both ones and please comment on any possible bugs
or failures.

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------