Subject: FORTRAN compiler for Irix 6.x ? [2]

From: Christian Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:53:53 -0500

Dear CCLers,

please forgive me for some wrong statements in my request for FOTRTAN
compilers. SGI does provide FORTRAN as part of the MIPSproTMCompilers
package. Anyway, if some freeware is available, I would like to know
about it. 

Thanks, Chris

==================================================================
Christian Klein                            | email: [email-masked]
Laboratory of Molecular Modeling & Design  | voice: (312) 996-6004 
Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry M/C 781       | fax: (312) 996-7107
College of Pharmacy, UIC                   |
833 South Wood Street                      |
Chicago, IL 60612                          |
U.S.A.                                     |
==================================================================

A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?"
The bartender replies, "For you, no charge."