Subject: Update: The Molecular Modeling Toolkit, version 1.1b1

From: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 18:46:33 +0200

Update: The Molecular Modeling Toolkit, version 1.1b1
=====================================================

The Molecular Modelling Toolkit (MMTK) is a program library for
molecular modelling applications. Its aim is to provide researchers,
especially those working on the development of new modelling methods,
with a code basis that can be easily extended and modified to deal
with standard and non-standard problems in molecular modelling.
MMTK is free software.

The new release 1.1b1, adds new features and improvements. Some
highlights:

- More visualization options for VRML.
- More flexibility for trajectories, e.g. trajectories for subsystems.
- Trajectories in DCD format (CHARMM/Xplor) can be read.
- Molecular surface calculations.
- Improved protein handling (more flexible construction and analysis)

For details and for downloading, check the MMTK home page:

     http://starship.skyport.net/crew/hinsen/mmtk.html

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: [email-masked]
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------