Subject: computational organometallic chemistry

From: [email-masked] (Tom Cundari)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 13:02:31 -0600

Fellow Comp Chemists,

        Just recently, an editor has contacted me about the feasibility of
putting together
a volume on Computational Organometallic Chemistry.  Since much of the
discussion in
computational often surrounds research with organic, biological and medicinal
applications, the idea of focusing on organometallic complexes is somewhat
intriguing
(to me anyway).

Thus, I was wondering if there would be any interest in the computational
chemistry
community in such a volume?  And if so, what topics in computational
organometallic
chemistry would be of interest?

Please feel free to respond directly to the list or to me, and I will
summarize the
responses if there is sufficient interest.

Sincerely,

Tom Cundari
Associate Professor of Chemistry

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Tom Cundari                                           Department of Chemistry
Associate Professor                                The University of Memphis
e-mail:[email-masked]           Memphis, TN 38152-6060
phone: 901-678-2629
FAX: 901-678-3447
http://www.chem.memphis.edu/umchem.html

****  U of Memphis is searching for an Asst. Prof. of Computational
           Chemistry,  contact me by email for details or see these URLs
          www.chem.memphis.edu/ccad.html
          www.chem.memphis.edu/ccletter.html         ****
 =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+