Subject: Survey: Publishing in Chemistry

From: Henryette Roth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 16:52:12 +0200 (MET)

This messages was cross-posted

Dear colleague!

Scientific publishing is changing in a world that is dominated
by the Internet. As a part of my PhD-thesis I am studying
the influence of electronic media on publishing in chemistry.

I would be very grateful, if you would take time to fill in my
survey, which I am using to gain an understanding of current
trends dealing with scientific publishing.

On average to read and complete the form will take you 15 minutes.
Feel free to tell a colleague about this survey as well.

The survey is accessible via World Wide Web at:

	<http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/clark/survey.html>

No record will be made of your identity. Your specific answers 
will not be shared with other organizations. You will not be put 
on any mailing lists or offered any products.

Thank you for your interest in this survey. Your participation 
is greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Henryette Roth

********************************************************************************
*   Henryette Roth                     *                                       *
*   Computer Chemie Centrum            *  All opinions expressed by this user  **   Inst. f. Org. Chemie I             *  are well-reasoned and insightful.    **   Universitaet Erlangen              *  Needless to say, they are not those  **   Naegelsbachstr. 25                 *  of his advisor or university.        *
*   91052 Erlangen                     *                                       *
********************************************************************************
*   [email-masked]                                               *********************************************************************************