Subject: software for elemental analysis

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 16:12:54 +0100 (MET)

SEA: Sophisticated Elemental Analysis

 the fastest, easiest way to analyze elemental analyses

SEA (Sophisticated Elemental Analysis) for Windows is an
invaluable tool in dealing with all calculations concerning
combustion or elemental analyses. Through its robust and fast
algorithm SEA evaluates differences between calculated and
experimentally observed values, and suggests possible
combinations of the synthesized product with additions of
solvents and/or acids. This userfriendly software comes with
editable tables with solvents and acids, and allows for full
flexibility and completeness. No more trial-and-error with
spreadsheets, no more time-consuming calculations by hand: SEA
is the definitive answer for organic chemists, medicinal
chemists, and specialists in coordination and inorganic chemistry.

acclaims from users: ....saves a lot of time and money...; ...SEA
gave us clues for identication of side products....; ...this is
EASY...; ...should be on the computer of every bench chemist...

SEA requires Windows 3.1 or 95. For more information and/or a free
demo version, please, reply to this message.

Ad IJzerman
([email-masked])