Subject: ECCC4 Registration open and abstracts available

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 16:49:01 -0500

The Fourth Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-4) will 
be held during the month of November 1997.

Registration is free and you can register now. Registration will allow
you to participate in the discussions of the articles during the
conference, and also to save any customizations you make. You can
register now at

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC4/

The abstracts of the 65 articles in the conference are also now
available at the same address.

We encourage all computational chemists to participate!

Steve Bachrach
on behalf of the Scientific Organizing Committee of ECCC4

-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802