Subject: DNMR5 (Dynamic NMR)

From: Alexander Wittkopp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 16:29:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey everybody,

     I am searching for the instructions of Binschs and Stephensons
DNMR5-Program for the evaluation of Dynamic NMR-Studies. Maybe these
instructions are somewhere in the net.

Or:
     If you know another program which does the same job and which is a
little bit more comfortable it would be great to hear about it.

I will be grateful for any help.

Thanks 

*******************************************************************************

Alexander Wittkopp                     Email: [email-masked]
Institut fuer Organische Chemie        URL  : http://www.gwdg.de/~awittko
Georg-August Universitaet Goettingen   
Tammannstrasse 2
D-37077 Goettingen                     Phone: +49-(0)551-393290 
Germany                                FAX  : +49-(0)551-399475

******************************************************************************