Subject: frequency output of g94

From: Christian Rummey <rummey@wocx04>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 09:55:31 +0100 (MET)

Hi there,

Since I do not have access to commercial programms like gaussview, I'm
looking for a free package that can display vectors from the g94
frequency-output. 

I tried molden, but this one can only display moving atoms and not 
vectors, wich does not give really clear results. 

maybe someone can help...

thanks a lot
CR

 _________________________________________________________________
/                                                                 \
|  Christian Rummey                                               | 
|  Institut fuer Organische Chemie                                |
|  Universitaet Wuerzburg                                         |
|  Computational Chemistry Group                                  |
|                                                                 |
|  Am Hubland        |    email : [email-masked]  |
|  97074 Wuerzburg   |    voice : +49-(0)931-888-4750             |
|  Germany           |    fax   : +49-(0)931-888-4755             |
\_________________________________________________________________/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 18:11:15 +0200 (MET DST)

> maybe someone can help...
Dear Mr. Rummey,

there exists a (little, not very comfortable and pretty, but very usefull
for your demands) program called "Vibration Modes for Windows" which can
display movements and vectors of vibrations for - I think - GAUSSIAN 92
and before and in its own (ASCII) format. As far as I know pictures can
also be saved or exported. Unfortunately, to my knowledge it is only
available for WINDOWS. You can download it at:

ftp://ftp.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MS-WIN3/Vibration_modes_for_Windows/
vibratio.zip

Hope that helps! With best regards

Wibke Sudholt
Institute of Theoretical Chemistry
Heinrich-Heine-University Duesseldorf
Germany