Subject: Gaussian94

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 10:51:02 -0400

Hi.

	I read in the latest issue of C & EN the Cambridge soft has an add-on
for Gaussian 94 for ChemOffice Ultra.  However I could not find it on
their web-site.  Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks

-- Deepak

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
			       Deepak Singh
                             Graduate Student
			  Department of Chemistry 
				  &
	        W. M. Keck Center for Molecular Electronics
		    1-014 Scitech Syracuse University
			   Syracuse, NY 13244

 Voice: (315) 443 1739, 443 5928                    
 email:[email-masked]
 Fax  : (315) 443 4070		        URL:http://web.syr.edu/~desingh 
 
 ......the time is gone the song is over, thought I'd something more
 to say.    Roger Waters in "time"
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------