Subject: J.Mol.Model.: Review and Open Discussion

From: Journal of Molecular Modeling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 16:00:27 +0200 (MET)

This message was cross-posted.

The Journal of Molecular Modeling presents the new section

	Review and Open Dicussion

Journal of Molecular Modeling Reviews are invited reviews of 
unlimited length on important modeling topics. The full text 
of J. Mol. Model. Reviews are freely available for three 
months after the publication date for email comments from 
other researchers and replies from the authors. This email 
discussion will then become part of the final published version 
of the review. In this way, we hope to encourage open and 
constructive discussion on subjects of current interest.

Don't miss the first review:

                Virtual Reality in Chemistry

written by

                Wolf-Dietrich Ihlenfeldt

available now via WWW at:

  http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00894/tocs.htm

and:

     http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/info/JMOLMOD/review.htm

and take part in the Open Discussion

See you there!

Tim Clark					Henryette Roth
(editor)					(assistant editor)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   Journal of Molecular Modeling          ^    Tel:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-2948   ^
^   Editorial Office			   ^   				       ^
^   Computer-Chemie-Centrum                ^          [+49](0)9131 / 85-6567   ^
^   Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg        ^                                   ^
^   Naegelsbachstrasse 25                  ^    Fax:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-6565   ^
^   D-91052  Erlangen                      ^                                   ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   email:	[email-masked]                                ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^