Subject: Recontact Greek graduate

From: John Waite <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:04:20 +0100 (BST)

Sorry to waste band-width - but will the Greek graduate, about to
 finish their Ph.D., who contacted me last week, please e-mail me as
 I now know of two positions that may be of interest.

    John

 Dr. John Waite,                            e-mail:  [email-masked] * or
 The National Hellenic Research Foundation,*         [email-masked]
 Organic and Pharaceutical Chemistry Institute,  phone: ++30-1-7238958 (direct)
 Vas. Konstantinou 48,                      phone: ++30-1-7247913(secrtry. Mary)
 Athens 116-35,                             fax:   ++30-1-7247913
 Greece
                                       or
 NCRS "Democritos",                         phone: ++30-1-6513112-5 X219 *
 c/o Dr. G.Kordas,                          e-mail [email-masked] 
 Material Science Institute,
 Aghia Paraskevi,
 Attikis,
 Athens 153-10,
 Greece