Subject: Thanks on GAMESS

From: Gustavo de Miranda Seabra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 08:00:53 -0300

I would like to thank all those answered my question about GAMESS input.
As I
have recived a great number of replies, I want to thank all of you at
once.

My question was about how to make the input of an tetrahedral molecule
on GAMESS
using the simmetry. The answer is that I must define the central atom
(in 0,0,0), and
one of the corner atoms in the corner of the cube (1,1,1). It cannot be
over any of the
axis (x, y or z) nor planes (xy, xz, yz).

With the answers you sent me, this point was solved and I managed to run
the
tetrehedral molecule. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            Gustavo de Miranda Seabra
MSc Student in Chemistry                     E-Mail: [email-masked]
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - Recife - Pernambuco - Brazil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------