Subject: Compiling TINKER under GNUwin32

From: "David A Tilbrook (DMS) 3241" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:15:39 GMT0BST

Has anybody out there managed to use GNUwin32 to successfully compile 
G77 and then to get all the parts of TINKER to compile and run 
sucessfully. Our group is trying to do this at the moment and are 
having a lot of problems.

We tried compiling the code under the NAG FTN90 compiler and got some 
rather peculiar results. Does anyone know of a list of known bugs and 
fixes for the TINKER code?

Any help or advice would be very gratefully accepted.

Kindest Regards and thanks in advance

David Tilbrook
**********************************************************
David A. Tilbrook
Biomaterials in Relation to Dentistry
IRC in Biomedical Materials,
B.M.S 2.21.2
Queen Mary and Westfield College (East Gate),
Mile End Road, London E1 4NS

Tel: 0171 2957974 Fax: 0171 2957979
e-mail [email-masked]
**********************************************************