Subject: DFT software

From: Michael Nolan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:29:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hello o great CCLers,

My supervisor has asked me to communicate the following to you:

Are there any downloadable (preferably free) programs for running DFT calculations on
Windows95 and/or a HP machine? We already have Turbomole, but are running our DFT
calculations as  direct calculations.

All answers gratefully accepted

Michael
**************************************************************************************
Michael Nolan
Computational Chemist
Materials Group
National Microelectronics Research Centre
Lee Maltings
Prospect Row
Cork

IRELAND

[email-masked]

**************************************************************************************