Subject: Re: CCL:Crystal structure viewer

From: Victor Lua~na <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:54:06 +0200 (METDST)

Keith Refson asked for a crystal structure viewer program for unix
machines. You can try tessel. Source code and an extense documentation
is available on:

    http://www.uniovi.es/~quimica.fisica/qcg/tessel/tessel.html

Whereas tessel does no directly provide screen plots of the crystal
structures, it produces molecular models to be rendered with freeware
programs into high quality pictures, or interactively manipulated
with virtual reality viewers (vrweb and geomview, for instance).

       Best regards,
                     Victor Lua~na
                     [email-masked]

--
 HomePage  %%http://www3.uniovi.es/~quimica.fisica/qcg/vlc/luana.html%%
 NOTICE: Return addresses contain spurius %'s to delude brainless spammers
+----------------------------------------------+  +---^---/    /
!               Victor Lua~na                  !  |   ~       / Just in case
! Departamento de Quimica Fisica y Analitica   !  |           | you don't
! Universidad de Oviedo, 33006-Oviedo, Spain   ! <            / remember
! e-mail: [email-masked]%% !  |          /  where Oviedo
! phone: (34)-8-5103491  fax: (34)-8-5103125   !  |____  ___/   is  ;-)
+----------------------------------------------+       \/