Subject: Re: CCL:Drug design teaching materials?

From: David Livingstone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:42:15 +0100

> I'm going to be incharge of teaching drug design for undergraduates.
> I would like yo know in some one can guide me in order to find some
> simple exercices on the net or some practical book.
> 

I have written a book which might help - "Data Analysis for Chemists:
Applications to QSAR and chemical product design" Oxford University
Press, 1995, ISBN  0 19 855728 0.

I won't take up any more bandwidth here, e-mail me if you are 
interested and I can send you a table of contents and extracts from a
couple of reviews.

Dave.
------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone 
                                     ChemQuest
                       Cheyney House, 19-21 Cheyney St.,
                       Steeple Morden. Herts UK SG8 0LP 
  
Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1763 852569 
e-mail [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------