Subject: Re: CCL:Software from "Compute Simulations in Liquids"

From: Fernando Luis Barroso da Silva <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:35:37 +0100 (GMT)

Dear Chris,

  You can find Allen and Tildesley's programs at CCP5 home-page
  (http://gserv1.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP5/main.html). They also have
  other softwares available and useful information.

  All the best,

      Fer.

--

Fernando Luis Barroso da Silva
Physical Chemistry II - Chemical Center
POB 124 - Lund University                  Fax: +46 (46) 2224543
S-221 00 Lund, Sweden                    Phone: +46 (46) 2228241 (lab)
E-mail: [email-masked]                 +46 (46) 2220381 (office)

         http://www.fkem2.lth.se/personnel/fernando/dasilva.html
         http://idefix.ffclrp.usp.br/barroso/fernando.html

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:25:03 -0500

On Oct 25, 12:32pm, Chris Harwell wrote:

> 	Does anyone know where the software samples/programs referred to in
> the apendix of Allen and Tildesey's book "Computer Simulations in Liquids"
> might be found?

I know a couple of answers have already been given point to a site in the UK.
 However, you could also retrieve the files from our anonymous ftp site at
ucmodl.che.uc.edu.  The file (named a-l.tar.Z) is a compressed tar file in the
pub directory.

-- 
  Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD           Telephone: 513-556-0148          
  Dir. Molec. Model. Serv.        Fax:       513-556-9239
  Department of Chemistry         e-mail: [email-masked]    
  University of Cincinnati        URL http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss