Subject: Re: CCL:G:Model Builders for LINUX

From: Jochen Kuepper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:14:42 +0100

:> some time ago an inquiry about molecular model builders
:> for LINUX was posted to this list. Unfortunately,
:> I have not seen any replies to this question besides
:> the suggestion to use Molden, which is
:> however, mostly a tool to analyze G94 and
:> Gamess data and _not_ a model builder (correct
:> me if I am wrong here).

Yes, but not exactly.
Molden does have an zmat editor, which let's you build up structures
interactively - it's not exactly like Spartan, but still you might
wanna look at it.

Be sureto grb the latest version (3.2 - IIRC).

Jochen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Jochen Küpper

  Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf     [email-masked]
  Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
  Universitätsstrasse 1, Geb 26.43.02.19       phone ++49-211-8113681
  40225 Düsseldorf                             fax   ++49-211-8115195
  Germany             http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------