Subject: CoMFA help

From: [email-masked] (Dongxiang Liu)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 97 13:50:18 -0800

Dear Sir, 

I want to obtain the CoMFA matrix from SYBYL MSS. Could someone tell me how to 
do this work? I know that the CoMFA matrix is included in .qad file when doing
Factor Analysis with Batch option. However, the .qab file is in binary format. 
So, if someone could provide the format of .qab file, it is also very helpful. 
(Please forward your answer to my E_mail box.)

Thanks, 

DongXiang Liu

==============================================================================                        
 Dong-Xiang Liu, Ph.D.
 State Key Laboratory of Drug Research       E-mail: [email-masked]    
 Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica        Tel: 86-21-64311833*222  
 Chinese Academy of Sciences                      86-21-64311833*615
 294 Taiyuan Road                            Fax: 86-21-64370269
 Shanghai, 200031
 P.R. China
===============================================================================