Subject: Crystal structures of perovskites

From: "Merethe Sjovoll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:19:54 +0100

Hello everyone,

I would be very grateful if somebody having access to the ICSD database, or a
similar one, could look up the structures for the perovskites

La2NiO4
La8Ni4O17

The latter one has at least two different phases.

Best regards

Merethe

-- 

********************************************************
Merethe Sjovoll, Ph.D.                      *          *
Research Scientist                          *          *
Norsk Hydro a.s Research Center             *          * 
                                            *          *
P.O.Box 2560                                *  HYDRO   *
N-3901 Porsgrunn,                           * RESEARCH *  
Norway                                      *          *
                                            *   (((    *
email: [email-masked]        * (=====)  *
Phone:+47 35 56 48 97                       *          *
Fax  :+47 35 56 27 22                       *          *    
********************************************************