Subject: Scientific Questions and Answers Database

From: Herbert Homeier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 21:06:32 +0100

Apologies for any cross-postings.

Dear colleagues,

 a data base to read and to enter and answer questions of scientific
interest has been created Oct 28, 1997 in the WWW. 

This data base is working only via the internet. There is normally no
other expert
than some friendly human being in the internet that happens to be
willing to
share his or her insight with you. So please do not blame anybody if
there is a
huge delay until an answer to a question is to be found in the data
base. 

Additional data can be entered via a form. 

The URL is

http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/QA

Enjoy

-- 
Priv.-Doz. Dr. Herbert H. H. Homeier
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universitaet Regensburg, D-93040 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49-941-943 4720  FAX: +49-941-943 4719/+49-941-943 2305
email: [email-masked] 
WWW: http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/~hoh05008