

Dear Michael,

We don't have Q-Chem running under Windows (NT) yet, but we do run on a
wide variety of UNIX workstations.  The price might be a lot lower than
you think.  Please take a look at our website: http://www.q-chem.com
and you will find feature, platform, and pricing information.  Of
course, the bottom line is that we have an excellent DFT package that
includes several different treatments of correlation and exchange.
Q-Chem also includes Hartree-Fock and Hybrid HF-DFT methods as well as
pure DFT.

Sincerely,

Eugene Fleischmann
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|   Eugene D. Fleischmann, Ph.D.             http://www.q-chem.com   |
|   Director of Sales                                                |
|   Q-Chem, Inc.                            voice:  (609) 896-3942   | 
|   317 Whipple St.                           FAX:  (609) 896-1244   |
|   Pittsburgh, PA  15218                   email: [email-masked]   |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

**********************************************************************************************

3: