Subject: ECCC4 Now Open

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 14:09:31 -0600

The Fourth Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-4) is now
open. The conference has approximately 60 articles spanning the range of
computational chemistry.

Articles are being delivered in two manners this year. The first is
simply to distribute the articles as written by the authors, just like
we have done in the past. The second method makes use of our custom
article server which will allow a great deal of end-user customization
along with a common look-and-feel to the articles. This article server
will be incorporated into the Internet Journal of Chemistry
(http://www.ijc.com/), the new electronic journal which will launch in
January 1998.

You are welcome to read the articles and participate in the discussions.
Registration is free and all are welcome.
 
The conference home page is located at

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC4/

We hope to have a European server operational in the next day or so.

Steve
-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802