Subject: Scientific Questions and Answers Database (#2)

From: Herbert Homeier t4720 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 97 13:26:31 +0100

Dear colleagues,

I am sorry that there was an error in the announced URL for the
database. This has now been fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience
caused. And many thanks to all those who sent me the information
that the URL was faulty.

Please try now

http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/pub/QA

or

http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/QA

I hope that the database will grow fast according to your 
participation.

Enjoy.

Herbert

--------------------------------------------------------------
Priv.-Doz. Dr. Herbert H. H. Homeier
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universitaet Regensburg, D-93040 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49-941-943 4720  FAX: +49-941-943 4719/+49-941-943 2305
email: [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/~hoh05008