Subject: Computational Chemists Wanted

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 13:55:52 -0600 (CST)

I am looking for young researchers - may be PhD students - with a 
(minimum) Masters degree in Theoretical (Computational) Chemistry,
experience in quantum-chemical calculations, and good knowledge
of computers and programming,
to work with me on a project of modeling (calculations of) structure 
and properties of large and very large organometallic 
(metallobiochemical) systems (for an introduction see Internat. J.
Quant. Chem., 63, 1051 (1997)). 
Interested persons please contact me via e-mail.

Isaac B. Bersuker

-- 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
Isaac B. Bersuker		 | E-mail: 
Dept. of Chemistry	         | [email-masked]
Univeristy of Texas at Austin    | Vox: (512) 471-4671
Austin, TX 78712 	         | Fax: (512) 471-8696
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *