Subject: CCL:surface docking

From: Soaring Bear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 17:41:14 -0700 (MST)

You would find on my comp-chem page
(http://ellington.pharm.arizona.edu/~bear/chem.html)

this link that might help:
http://guitar.rockefeller.edu/gramm/index.html
**********************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:26:56 +0100

As far as I know you should look into the following software:
- MSI's Cerius2 (= the best but most expensive software for large
molecules and
surfaces)
- Sybyl from Tripos (good for biopolymers, not so good for material
engineering
modeling).

Please let me know if you need details. Could you please send me the
replies you
have received or summarize your answers to the list?

Peter Willemsen
     Jotun A/S
     Corporate Technology Centre
     PO Box 2021 Hasle
     3235 Sandefjord
     Norway
     fax. 0047 33466842
     tel. 0047 33457522
     email [email-masked]
****************************************************