Subject: I am looking for information

From: "T.G. Shinkevich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:09:18 +0300 (MSK)

Dear CCL'ers

We are studying solvatation / resolvatation processes in LiClO4/CH3CN 
solution by the Monte Carlo method. We are going to extend our studying
of the systems containing water, DMFA, DMSO, Na+, K+, Mg++, I- and other 
ions and solvents and to apply the MD method as well. 

Now I am looking for any data, programmes, methods, suggestions, references
and people, who deal with the similar systems or are interested in this 
subject. I have been revising the Carl Corporation Database and CCL archive 
recently.

I believe that our relations would benefit each of us. Contact me please
for more information. 

 Yours sinserely
 postgraduate student of 
 Chemical Department of 
 St.Petersburg State University
 Timothy Shinkevich.

E-mail: [email-masked]