Subject: Toxicology Proj Dir Needed

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 08:47:43 -0600 (CST)

I am looking for a Scientist to serve as the MSE (Medicines Safety Evaluation) Project
Coordinator for assigned compounds, and represent MSE on International Product
Development Teams.  This person will coordinate toxicology development activities for
compounds, review protocols, final reports, study documentation and Standard Operating
Procedures to support the conduct of non-clinical toxicity studies, write and review
regulatory submissions (e.g., Investigational New Drug Application  and New Drug
Applications) and answers to written questions from the FDA and other international
regulatory authorities.  We require a wide understanding of toxicology and its customer
supplier interfaces with R&D,  the ability to foster networks within the organization and with
national and international toxicology circles.  

This person should have the technical knowledge in conducting toxicity studies with laboratory animals, especially rodents and dogs.  A BA/BS degree with 7 years experience as a Project Coordinator, or a MS degree with 6 years experience, or a Ph.D. and at least 3 years experience are ideal. 

We are a leading pharmaceutical company with research facilities in North Carolina and can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan, bonus program, paid vacation and more). Excellent compensation package. A high impact, high profile position with
excellent opportunity for advancement.  

If you know anyone that may be interested please contact :
Scott Shanes 
voice 609-584-8733 Ext. 218, 
fax: 609-584-9575  
E-Mail  [email-masked]