Subject: gears for old Mettler balances

From: Jack Martin Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 17:50:52 -0500

Please pass on to your experimental colleagues

As a result of having perfectly good 30 year old Mettler analytical
balances except for broken plastic gears our machine shop has developed a
method for reparing them. Brock can thus now provide
fixed gears for the old  green and grey Mettler analytical balances.  All
we need
is the broken gear, and the machine shop will provide a repaired one for
about $100 Can.each.

Jack Martin Miller
Professor of Chemistry
Adjunct Professor of Computer Science
Brock University,
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, L2S 3A1.

Phone (905) 688 5550, ext 3402
FAX   (905) 682 9020
e-mail [email-masked]
http://chemiris.labs.brocku.ca/~chemweb/faculty/miller/