Subject: TMMEC - NEW PAPERS

From: [email-masked] (tmmec)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 22:56:56 -0500

Dear List Administrator. Could you consider the following announcement
for distribution in your mail list?. Thank you!.
__________________________________________________________________________

The Molecular Modeling electronic Conference (TMMeC) announces that the 
papers on display  for its current number are now open for discussion.

TMMeC is accessible at:

	http://bilbo.edu.uy/tmmec/

Or from any of its mirrors. The complete list of mirrors
is available at any of these locations:

   USA:      http://129.43.50.11/tmmec/mirrors.html
   Uruguay:  http://164.73.160.8/tmmec/mirrors.html
   Spain:    http://130.206.128.61/tmmec/mirrors.html
   Germany:  http://192.54.49.102/tmmec/mirrors.html

Please select the site with the fastest access from your place.

TMMeC is a non-for-profit, educational activity sponsored by the 
Universidad de la Republica, Montevideo, Uruguay. TMMeC is a freely  
accessible, indexed (ISSN 0797-9274), peer-reviewed multimedia  
publication established with the aim of providing a setup for fast
and continuous display of current work in Molecular Modeling and 
Computational Chemistry.
__________________________________________________________________________