Subject: WANTED - Chemical and Physical Property data

From: "Stephen R. Heller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:46:26 -0500 (EST)

November 14, 1997

I have just started a new project to help collect high quality databases 
of chemical and physical properties here at NIST (US National Institute 
of Standards and Technology).  The main interest is in adding EI mass and 
other spectral data, and property data such a logP, Henry's law 
constants, and boiling points.  (For those who want to see what there is 
now go to the url: http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/).

If you have any such data and would like to provide it to NIST or 
collaborate with NIST on this project, please contact me by e-mail or 
phone - PLEASE do not reply to this list.

Thanx

Steve Heller

Steve Heller, NIST
Bldg. 221, Room A111
Gaithersburg, MD 20899 USA
Phone: 301-975-3338 or 2204  FAX: 301-975-3670
E-mail:  [email-masked]
WWW:     www.hellers.com/~steve