Subject: Re: CCL:pseudo-potentials for lanthanides

From: Laurent TROXLER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:35:18 +0100 (MET)

> Dear CCLers,
> 
> Can you advise me regarding pseudo-potentials for lanthanides?
> Thermochemistry of compoundes, which include lanthanides is
> of the primary interest, but other properties are of interest too.
> 

I would suggest you to have a look on the web site of the
University of stuttgart where a lot of pseudopotentials are
repertoried :
http://www.theochem.uni-stuttgart.de/pseudopotentiale/

Best regards,

			Laurent Troxler

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@/\@@/\@@/\@@@@  
  Laurent TROXLER				 /  \/  \/  \
  Lab. Modelisation et Simulations Moleculaires	/ /\/ /\/ /\ \
  Universite Louis Pasteur			\ \/ /\/ /\/ /
  4, rue Blaise Pascal				 \ \/\ \/\ \/
  67070 Strasbourg (France)			 /\ \/\ \/\ \
  E-mail: [email-masked]		/ /\/ /\/ /\ \
  Tel   : (33) 3 88 41 62 87			\ \/ /\/ /\/ / 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@\@@/\@@/\@@/@@@
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""\/""\/""\/""""