Subject: Polymer Scientist Needed

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 09:45:27 -0500 (EST)

I queried the Boolean expression "polymer AND synthesis AND protein" in the DMC
Million Plus resume database and several Internet search engines.  One of the retrieved
resumes, postings or pages advertised your email address indicating that you would welcome
email inquiries on related subjects.  Hence I am writing to ask for your assistance.

I am looking for an Associate Scientist to perform synthesis on biodegradable polymers.
Someone with 1+ years experience at a pharmaceutical or bio-tech company possessing a
B.S. or M.S. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Medical Sciences or related area. 

We are a leading biotech firm with research facilities in Baltimore, Maryland and can
provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan, stock options, bonus
program, paid vacation and more). A high impact, high profile position with excellent
opportunity for advancement.  

If you know anyone that might be interested please contact:
Scott Shanes
Voice: 609-584-8733 Ext. 218
Fax: 609-584-9575

OUR ANTI-SPAM POLICY

We DO NOT send unsolicited email. We DO NOT send email to lists purchased from any
list marketing vendor or producer.

We do send email to individuals that included their email address on their resume or
advertised their email address, thusly soliciting inquiries, on postings or web sites which
discuss job or resumes or professional or industrial matters related to the job opportunity we
are trying to fill. 

Sometimes, people forget they submitted their email address to Diedre Moire, included it on
their resume or solicited response on postings or pages. In rare situations, individuals' email
addresses are advertised without their knowledge or consent.  In any case, we gladly react to
any request that we cease future mailings by placing a filter on our mailing software and
removing your resume from the Diedre Moire Million Plus resume database.  If you do not
want to hear from us type "remove" in the subject field and send via the reply command or
address to [email-masked]. We will cease mailings and remove your resume for the Diedre
Moire Million Plus resume database. Please note that over seventy-five Fortune 500
Corporations and many more small and medium companies tap that database when hiring.
Removal of your resume may, in many instances, eliminate your access to jobs at those
companies.

GENERAL DRAW SOLICITATION

We DO NOT support general draw solicitation.  General draw is a technique used to "troll"
for potential prospects by sending mass quantities of announcements to groups of people in
the hopes that some might respond with a general interest.  

We only announce specific job openings that must be filled immediately and endeavor to
contact only those individuals who indicated interest in the related area and made their email
addresses available via public posting or resume submission. 

FORWARDING

Sometimes, people we did not send to receive our mail. This occurs when the originally
targeted recipient forwards the email we send to a friend or acquaintance. Such forwarding is
not under our control.

WHO DO WE WORK FOR

You may notice the response name and address listed above does not belong to Diedre Moire
Corporation, Inc. but some other company, firm or organization. In such cases, Diedre Moire
selected your address and mailed to you, but our client requested that referrals, inquiries and
candidate applications be made via direct contact to their offices.