Subject: Need some reference about molecular geometry optimization.

From: "Yubo Fan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 19:28:39 +0800

Hi,

I am doing geometry optimization of a big molecule. I think it is
impossible for me to do these jobs for the whole molecule which contains
over 40 C atoms, so I want to split it into several parts and calculate
each of them respectively. Then I will put them together. Is this thought
possible? If possible, could you please give me some advice or reference
with the same kind of work.

With best regards

Y. Fan
=============================================================
Yubo Fan                         Email: [email-masked]
Organic Synthesis Lab                   [email-masked]
The Department of Chemistry
Fudan University                 Phone: 8621-65648139
No. 220 Handan Road              Fax:   8621-65641470
Shanghai, 200433
P. R. China
=============================================================