Subject: CCL:cyclodextrin inclusion complexes

From: Ray Crawford <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:55:36 +0000

Dear All,

Could someone give me any references or suggestions of the most
appropriate force field for calculations of cyclodextrin inclusion
complexes ?  

 Thank you very much in advance!

-- 
***********************************************************************
                  Universidade Federal de Pernambuco

                Centro de Ciencias Exatas e da Natureza

                  Departamento de Quimica Fundamental

                        http://www.dqf.ufpe.br

                         Recife - PE - Brazil                

	Gerd Bruno da Rocha               E-Mail : [email-masked]          
                                                 : [email-masked]

                  MSc Student in Computational Chemistry

***********************************************************************

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html