Subject: SUMMARY of Sn basis sets

From: Isabel Rozas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:55:43 +0000

Thanks to everybody for your answers and advices about basis 
sets for Sn.

In my question message I forgot to mention that I had checked 
the web place: http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/forms/basisform.html 
but, in any case thanks to: Michael Hartmann, Stephan P.A. Sauer, 
Ole Swang, Reinaldo Pis Diez, and Pablo Vitoria Garcia, for 
suggesting it.

Thanks also to Alexander Hofmann, Han Zuilhof, Carles Bo, 
Antonio Fernandez Ramos, and Jose Ignacio Garcia-Laureiro 
for suggesting:
http://wserv1.dl.ac.uk:800/emsl_pnl/basisform.html

And to Alexander Hofmann for suggesting:
http://www.theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
 
to Pablo Vitoria Garcia for suggesting:
ftp://ftp.caos.kun.nl/pub/misc/deft/dgauss_bases
ftp://ftp.caos.kun.nl/pub/misc/deft/deft_bases
and http://tcpc.bham.ac.uk/molpro/basispe.html

to John Waite for providing a whole contracted GTO basis 
set for Sn 

and spetial thanks to Michael Hartmann, Han Zuilhof, Christoph 
Widauer, Ole Swang, Pablo Vitoria Garcia, and Antonio M. Marquez, 
for their nice commentaries, explanations and advices and also 
for providing the following references:
S. Huzinaga, J. Andzelm, M. Klobukowski, E. Radzio-Andzelm, Y. Sakai, 
H. Tatewaki, Gaussian Basis Sets for Molecular Calculations, Elsevier, 
Amsterdam, 1984. (Huzinaga basis sets).
Str?mberg, A; Gropen, O; Wahlgren, U.: J. Comput. Chem. 4 (1983) 
181 (VDZ basis sets).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Isabel Rozas                                 [email-masked]
   Instituto de Quimica Medica (C.S.I.C.)       Phone: 34-1-562 2900
   c/ Juan de la Cierva 3                       Fax: 34-1-564 4853
   28003-Madrid (Spain)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------