Subject: Spring-1998 Computational Chemistry Workshops

From: "Jianguo Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:01:27 -0800

Dear colleagues,

A brief note to announce the upcoming Spring 1998 Computational Chemistry
workshops schedule held in Wavefunction, Inc., Irvine, California:

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Format:      3-day intensive workshop on electronic structure  _/
_/              methods and applications, and hands-on molecular  _/
_/              modeling laboratory on individual workstations.   _/
_/                                                                _/
_/ Schedule:    January 14-16, March 18-20, May 13-15, 1998       _/
_/                                                                _/
_/ Instructors: Warren Hehre  &  Wayne Huang                      _/
_/                                                                _/
_/ Textbooks:   o "Chemistry with Computation", Warren Hehre &    _/
_/                Wayne Huang, 1995.                              _/
_/              o "A Laboratory Book of Computational Organic     _/
_/                Chemistry", Warren Hehre, Alan Shusterman &     _/
_/                Wayne Huang, 1996.                              _/
_/              o "A Short Course in Modern Electronic Structure  _/
_/                Methods", Warren Hehre, 1993-1997.              _/
_/                                                                _/
_/ For complete brochure, drop me a note to [email-masked]  _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

--
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Wayne Huang, Ph.D.           |  18401 Von Karman, Suite 370  |
|  Computational Chemistry      |  Irvine, California 92612     |
|  Wavefunction, Inc.           |  714-955-2120 <> 955-2118(fax)|
|  [email-masked]            |  Web: http://www.wavefun.com  |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+