Subject: Need help English>Polish

From: Richard Essery & Grazyna Oszczygiel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 97 15:31 PST

Hello from San Diego

I need the Polish for the following substances.   If you can help me I would
really appreciate it.  If not, please forward this request on to someone who
may be able to help.

Thanks, and if there is anything we can do for you here San Diego,  please
let us know.

Rich and Grazyna 
================================================
ethyl isopropyl ketone

ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid sodium salt

hydroquinone bis(2-hydroxyethyl) ether

poly((dimethyl
co-methyl-(6-diozo-5,6-dihydro-5-oxo-1-naphthylenesulphonylamino)propyl)silo
xane)

propylene glycol monomethyl ether acetate

tert-butylamine borane

1,3-diamino-2-propanoltetraacetic acid tetrapotassium salt

Richard Essery and Grazyna Oszczygiel
Phones: 800-770-4729 and 619-275-2932
FAX:    619-275-1166 or 619-448-4387
Address:  1640 N. Johnson Ave.
          El Cajon, CA 92020
CompuServe: [email-masked]
Internet:   [email-masked]