Subject: naming strange compounds , english to polish chemical translatio

From: "CHRISTOPHE JANKOWSKI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:57:58 -0400

Rich and Grazyna,
I  tried to name some of your compounds as:
1.keton etylowoisopropylowy or keton isopropyloetylowy
2. sol sodowa kwasu etylenodwuaminoczterooctowego
3.eter bis   -  2-hydroksyetylowy hydrochinonu
4.polimer dwumetylo ko metylo ( 6- 
dwuazo-5,6-dwuhydro-5-oxo-naftylenosulfonylamino propylo krzemoianowy 
 ( one can try better - nomenclature of polymers - who invented that 
? ) I think that you have  wrong name diozo is rather diazo , ko 
could be spelled  even in polish co.
5. octan eteru mono metylo propylenowego
6. tert butyloamino boran ( can be named t- insted or trzeciorzedowy) 
7. sol potsowa kwasu 1,3-dwuamino 2- propanolo czterooctowego  or
  1,3-dwuamino 2- propanolo czterooctan potasowy
Best regards
   Chris K Jankowski professor of organic chemistry but 
not necessarily expert in nomenclature of strange compounds