Subject: Re: CCL:Need help English>Polish

From: Krzysztof Radacki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 15:56:56 +0100

At 21:15 02.12.97 -0500, you wrote:
>Don't the Poles use IUPAC ?  Use Russian if necessary.

We use but language is language not IUPAC and-by the way-polish is not
russian. Are you also sure that names below are IUPAC?

>On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Richard Essery & Grazyna Oszczygiel wrote:
>
>> I need the Polish for the following substances.   If you can help me I
would
>> really appreciate it.  If not, please forward this request on to someone
who
>> may be able to help.
>> Rich and Grazyna 

No garanttee.

ethyl isopropyl ketone = keton etylowo-iso-propylowy
 
ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid sodium salt = sól sodowa kwasu
	ethylenodiaminotetraoctowego 
 
hydroquinone bis(2-hydroxyethyl) ether <= Is it IUPAC ? 
	bis(2-hydroksyetylo) hydrochinon
 
poly((dimethyl co-methyl-(6-diozo-5,6-dihydro-5-oxo-
	1-naphthylenesulphonylamino)propyl)siloxane) = ? 
	but it shuld be something like:
	poli((dimetylo co-metylo-(6-diozo-5,6-dihydro-5-okso-
	1-naftylenosulfonylamino)propylo)siloksan)

propylene glycol monomethyl ether acetate <= It seems that isn't IUPAC.
 
tert-butylamine borane = tert-butyloamino boran

1,3-diamino-2-propanoltetraacetic acid tetrapotassium salt = 
	sól potasowa kwasu 1,3-diamino-2-propanolotetraoctowego 

           Krzys Radacki

 _________________________----------------------------------------------------
 -------------------------   e-mail:       [email-masked]  ---
 -------------------------   e-mail:       [email-masked]  ---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-