Subject: EXAFS analysis code

From: Luca Pedocchi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 20:46:41 +0100

Dear CCLers, I just started working on EXAFS data. The code I'm using is
EXCURV88, which runs only on a small vax station. I'm a newbie in this
field, so I wonder if somebody would be so kind to point out packages
helping EXAFS data interpretation on biological materials (enzimes and
so on). I know the code I'm using now is part of MSI package, but I
would rather prefere something not strictly platform dependent (a Linux
running code, even if i have to pay for it, would be the top).
Thank you very much.
Best regards
                        Luca
-- 
Dr. Luca Pedocchi
Laboratorio di Chimica Fisica delle Interfasi
via Cavour, 82 - 50129 Firenze - ITALY

http://lcfs.chim.unifi.it/solid/pedocchi
e-mail [email-masked]

phone +39-55-2757793
fax   +39-55-219802

Non esistono uomini cattivi, se sono cucinati bene
                                            (Stefano Benni)