Subject: Young Teoretical (Computational) Chemists Wanted

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 16:00:35 -0600 (CST)

In continuation of my previous message of November 3, 1997,

I am still looking for young Teoretical (Computational) Chemists
with a Master degree and/or experience in this field to work with
me as Research Assistants during their GRADUATE STUDIES.

Our Project includes Molecular Modeling, a part of it can be seen
>from our recent publication in Internat. J. Quant. Chem., 63, 1051
(1997).

I can support PhD students with approximately $16,000 per 
year plus fringe benefits (and Austin, Texas, is a relatively low-
cost city).

If interested, please, send me your CV with a cover letter. The 
Application Deadline for Graduate Studies from the 98 fall semester
is February 1, 1998.

-- 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
Isaac B. Bersuker		 | E-mail: 
Dept. of Chemistry	         | [email-masked]
Univeristy of Texas at Austin    | Vox: (512) 471-4671
Austin, TX 78712 	         | Fax: (512) 471-8696
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *