Subject: Recruiting Firms - Summary

From: culmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 09:04:56 -0500

Hello all, I just wanted to thank everyone that responded to my inquiry
about placement firms/head hunters/recruiters.  By far, the most quoted
firm is Molecular Solutions, co-run by Allen Richon and Merry Ambos.
 
 http://www.awod.com/netsci/Companies/Molsol/molsol.html

Lisa Balbes from Osiris Consultants also suggested that Executive
Biosearch
may be able to help place/recruit.

http://www.scientificjobs.com/

One other firm was mentioned by someone that wished to remain anonymous.
This person was not overly happy with their behavior.  The firm was 
National Search Associates.

Again, I thank all who responded.

Chuck

Charles W. Ulmer, II, Ph.D.         |
Senior Scientist                    |  voice: (814) 255-7859
The DASGroup, Inc.                  |    fax: (814) 255-3517
1732 Lyter Drive, 2nd Floor         |  email: [email-masked]
Johnstown, PA 15905                 |    WWW: http://www.dasgroup.com

Contract R&D specialists in modeling, simulation, synthesis, and risk
assessment for chemistry, materials science, and biotechnology.