Subject: RE: CCL: 1000 MOST-CITED CHEMISTS

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 97 10:51:36 EST

RE:	Armel,

	I took a quick look of the list and surprised to find that Allinger, NL
	is not on the list. I know that his paper on MM2/MM3 are widely cited.
	-
	-

Lou Allinger IS on the list, # 374.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                           FREDERIC A. VAN-CATLEDGE

Scientific Computing Division         ||   Office: (302) 695-1187 or 529-2076
Central Research & Development Dept.  ||          
The DuPont Company                    ||      FAX: (302) 695-9658
P. O. Box 80320                       ||
Wilmington DE 19880-0320              || Internet: [email-masked] 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opinions expressed in this electronic message should ***> NOT <*** be taken to 
represent the official position(s) of the DuPont Company.  

*****> ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE THE PERSONAL VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR ONLY. <*****
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++