Subject: Merry Holidays to all of you

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 13:52:16 -0500

My warmest holiday wishes to all of you... I know that it is too late
or too early for some of you, but I am biased {:-)}. I wish you the best
in the coming year, happy holiday season and that you can spend it relaxed
with your family and friends. While the pine tree may not be adeqate for
some of you (humans resist standardization...), it brings, however, 
the universal message:  Peace, Home, and Happiness...

Merry Holidays and Happy New Year

------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
                      +                                                       !
                     XXX                                                      !
                    XXXXX                                                     !
                   XXXXXXX                                                    !
                  XXXXXXXXX                                                   !
                "BOAS FESTAS"                                                 !
                "JOYEUX  NOEL"            \ /                      *          !
               "VESELE VANOCE"           --O--                    XXX         !
              "MELE KALIKIMAKA"           / \                   "HOME"        !
             "NODLAG SONA DHUIT"                               "PEACE"        !
            "BLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDA"                            "BOM NATAL"      !
                  "GOD  JUL"                                "GUT  YONTIF"     !
                 "BUON  ANNO"        \ /                   "MERRY HANUKKAH"   !
   \ /          "FELIZ  NATAL"      --O--                     "DOSIEGO!"      !
  --O--       "FELIZ NAVIDAD"        / \                    "CHAG SAMEACH"    !
   / \       "KALA CHRISTOUGENA"                           "PARI ARTSAGOURT"  !
            "VROLIJK  KERSTFEEST"                        "KELLEMES UNNEPEKET" !
           "FROHLICHE WEIHNACHTEN"                     "BLWYDDYN  NEWYDD  DDA"!
          "BUON  NATALE-GODT NYTAR"                   "ATHBHLIAIN FAOI MHAISE !
         "HUAN YING SHENG TAN CHIEH"                "IYI YILLAR-HYVAEAE LOMAA !
        "WESOLYCH SWIAT-SRETAN BOZIC"       \ /             "NA  ZDOROVE"     !
       "MOADIM LESIMHA-LINKSMU KALEDU"     --O--          "MERRY CHRISTMAS"   !
      "HAUSKAA JOULUA-AID SAID MOUBARK"     / \          "FELICHAN JARFINON"  !
           "'N  PRETTIG  KERSTMIS"                      "SHUB NAYA BARAS-JOY" !
          "ONNELLISTA UUTTA VUOTTA"      !            "INPAKARAMAANA VIDUMURAI!
         "Z ROZHDESTYOM  KHRYSTOVYM"    >+<          "STASTNY NOVY ROK-CHEERS!!
        "NADOLIG LLAWEN-GOTT NYTTSAR"    !          "CHING CHI SHEN TAN-@@@@@!!
       "FELIC NADAL-GOJAN KRISTNASKON"                     ***  **!!          !
      "S  NOVYM  GODOM-FELIZ ANO NUEVO"          .-'-.  mmmmmm  !!!!          !
     "GLEDILEG JOL-NOELINIZ KUTLU OLSUM"      .-' .-. '-.!  !   xxxx          !
    "EEN GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR-SRETAN BOSIC"  .-' .-'   '-. '-.!    .            !
   "KRIHSTLINDJA GEZUAR-KALA CHRISTOUGENA"  .-'         '-. '-.               !
  "SELAMAT HARI NATAL - LAHNINGU NAJU METU"'               '-. '-.            !
       "SARBATORI FERICITE-BUON  ANNO"   !   ___________     !-..!-           !
      "ZORIONEKO GABON-HRISTOS SE RODI"  !   !__o_!__!__!    !                !
     "BOLDOG KARACSONNY-VESELE  VIANOCE "!   !_ooo!__@__!    !                !
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS  JOY  HAPPY NEW YEAR"   !ooooo__#__!    !      (\_/)-=)) !
   "ROOMSAID JOULU PUHI -KUNG HO SHENG TEN"     .            !     =('.')=//  !
  "FELICES PASUAS-EIN GLUCKICHES  NEUEJAHR*.-.-' -.._________!	   ( ~~~ )/   !
"PRIECIGUS ZIEMAN SVETKUS  SARBATORI VESLLE"            '-.-''-..  `w---w`    !
"BONNE ANNE  BLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDA  FELIZ NATAL"                    '-....      !
                     XXXXXX                                                   !
                     XXXXXX                                                   !
                     XXXXXX                                                   !

Jan Labanowski, [email-masked]

PS. I was collecting spelling corrections last year and lost the file
somewhere. So please, resend. You can also send additions for the next year.
Please send them to [email-masked]
Some of you may notice that I "borrowed" some elements from them. Thanks...