Subject: MGMS/CSA Conference announcement

From: Val Gillet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:15:39 +0000 (GMT)

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

		Computational Approaches to the 
		Design and Analysis of Combinatorial Libraries

		April 14-16th, 1998
		Sheffield UK.

A joint meeting by the Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society (MGMS) and the
Chemical Structure Association (CSA)

The conference will emphasise the design of diverse and focussed libraries; 
algorithms and methods for the selection of database subsets; the 
representation and searching of combinatorial libraries and analogous virtual 
databases; the design and use of both in-house and commercial software for 
diversity analysis; diversity indices; and the integration of diversity 
analysis with other computational tools, such as docking and QSAR. 
The meeting will be limited to 110 participants.

Speakers include: John Blankley, Mark Bures, Alain Calvet, Keith Daves,
Geoff Downs, Johann Gasteiger, Darren Green, Mark Hermsmeir, Robert Jilek,
Victor Lobanov, Jonathon Mason, Chris Murray, Nick Pery, Stephen Pickett,
Matthias Rarey, Marvin Waldman and Bohdan Waszkowycz.

Further information including a Preliminary Programme and Registration Details
can be found at: http://panizzi.shef.ac.uk/cisrg/mgms/index.html