Subject: Intermolecular interactions of large molecules at ab-initio leve

From: "Dirk Singer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 13:11:42 -6

Dear CCLers,
I am looking for references describing ab-initio calculations
(Hartree-Fock, Post-Hartree-Fock and DFT) of intermolecular 
interactions of medium-sized to large molecules, e.g., molecules 
exceeding 6 atoms like in benzene. 
I am aware of the work of Jiri Sponer, Jerzy Leszczynski and Pavel 
Hobza concerning such calculations for the base-base stacking in DNA. 
I would appreciate any references to work concerning the ab-initio 
treatment of systems of similarily sized systems or even larger ones.
I will summarize.
Thanks in advance and a happy new year

                                             Dirk Singer

Dr. Dirk Singer		Phone:  (202) 806 9538
Howard University	Fax:	(202) 806 5442
Dep. of Chemistry	E-Mail:	[email-masked] 
525 College St., NW           
Washington, DC 20059