Subject: <Announcement> X11/Motif version of CAMEO available

From: Dongchul Lim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 98 0:19:54 EST

**************************************************************
      **********           C  A  M  E  O              **************
      **********           -------------              **************
      **********   Prof. William L. Jorgensen Group   **************
      **********   Dept. of Chemistry, Yale Univ.     **************
      **************************************************************

CAMEO (Computer Assisted Mechanistic Evaluation of Organic reactions) is a
modular expert system, a computer program that predict the products of organic
reactions given starting materials, reagents, and conditions. Although CAMEO
has been mainly developed for the VAX/VMS system originally, our recent efforts
made it also available on Macintosh and X11/Motif. 

Detailed description of X11/Motif version of CAMEO is available from our
web page,
	http://zarbi.chem.yale.edu/programs/boss/CAMEO/index.html

Thank you very much for your interest.

--
Dongchul Lim, Dept of Chemistry, Yale Univ
225 Prospect St, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
[email-masked]