Subject: Pd(CO)n, n=1 to 4, samples wanted

From: John Waite <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 20:40:29 +0000 (GMT)

A Happy New Year to all CCLers.

    Does anyone out there know of either a commercial supplier or has
 (any) samples of Pd(CO)n, n=1 to 4?

    Myself and a collaborator are just completing some computations on
 these compounds and would like to run some spectra to confirm our
 findings.

    John

 Dr. John Waite,                            e-mail:  [email-masked] * or
 The National Hellenic Research Foundation,*         [email-masked]
 Organic and Pharaceutical Chemistry Institute,  phone: ++30-1-7229811-5 X 1-810
 Vas. Konstantinou 48,                      phone: ++30-1-7247913(secrtry. Mary)
 Athens 116-35,                             fax:   ++30-1-7247913
 Greece
                                       or
 NCRS "Democritos",                         phone: ++30-1-6503131
 c/o Dr. G.Kordas,                          e-mail [email-masked] 
 Material Science Institute,
 Aghia Paraskevi,
 Attikis,
 Athens 153-10,
 Greece