Subject: gOpenMol is now also available in the CCL archives

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:12:06 +0200 (GFT Standard Time)

Hi,

The gOpenMol program version 1.0 (http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/) is
now also available through the CCL archives at: 

FTP directory /pub/chemistry/software/UNIX/gopenmol at www.ccl.net

08/31/98 06:00            867 PLEASE_README
09/02/98 03:02             13 README
01/08/98 07:02     13,595,661 gopenmol.aix.mesa.1.0.tar.Z
01/08/98 06:37     13,619,821 gopenmol.dec.mesa.1.0.tar.Z
01/08/98 06:41     13,914,486 gopenmol.irix.mesa.1.0.tar.Z
01/08/98 06:46     13,247,034 gopenmol.irix.opengl.1.0.tar.Z
01/08/98 06:51     12,883,752 gopenmol.linux.mesa.1.0.tar.Z
01/08/98 06:56     10,384,597 gopenmol1997.11.25.zip
01/08/98 02:05      Directory old_versions

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------