Subject: RasWin question

From: "Hr. Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 15:47:42 +0100

Dear Colleagues;

        I have a PDB file of a polypeptide with a bound ligand, and there
is a hydrogen bond between the -OH hydrogen of this ligand and a
neighbouring Asp residue of the polypeptide.  Is there a way of getting
RasWin 2.6 to display this H-bond?  At the command prompt I've typed

                display hbonds yellow

or

                set hbonds sidechain
                display hbonds yellow

but the image on the screen doesn't change, i.e., no H-bonds show up. 
However, using a different PC equipped with WebLab 2.0 or HyperChem, I
can see the H-bond in question.

        Please advise me of what I am doing wrong and what I must type on
the command line(s) in order to visualise this H-bond using RasWin 2.6.

        Thanks in advance to all responders.

S. Shapiro
[email-masked]