Subject: XII ICCCRE

From: [email-masked] (Students of Dr. S.R. Gadre)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 19:13:22 -0500

To:  [email-masked]

Dear Sirs/Madams :

	The XII International Conference on  Computers in
Chemical Research and Education (ICCCRE) was held in Pune University from
Jan 5th to 9th of this year. The concluding session was held on 9th Jan
>from 2:30 to 3:00 P.M. The Book of Abstracts, containing 120 abstracts of
talks and posters presented in the conference, is available for a nominal 
price of U.S. dollars $50 plus handling charges.

	The talks fall under the following sessions:

  Quantum Chemical Methods.
  Computers in Chemical Education, Interfacing and Networking.
  Molecular Modelling, Simulations and Dynamics.
  New Methods and Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks etc.

	Apart from this 67 posters were also presented in the conference.
If anyone is interested in getting this book contact Prof. S.R. Gadre at 
[email-masked]
or [email-masked].
        Thanks.
                                                 Shridhar R. Gadre
                                                 Convenor, XII ICCCRE