Subject: FYI: Novel prize winner was dead

From: [email-masked] (Narushi Goto)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 19:37:43 +0900

Dear Colleagues;

Just for your information.

Dr. Ken-ichi Fukui who is the Novel prize winner was
killed by cancer this morning.

Regards,
        Narushi Goto

**********************************************************
Narushi Goto
Manager,                                          Chief Scientist, A.R.S
TMSI Science Office                        Sales & Marketing Division

Molecular Simulations Inc.              Teijin Molecular Simulations Inc.
    9685 Scranton Road                        2-17-8 Nihonbashi Hamacho
    San Diego, CA 92121-3752             Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103 JAPAN
    Phone:+1-619-546-5506                Phone:+81-3-3663-8615, 8525
    Fax:    +1-619-458-0136                FAX:   +81-3-3663-8620
    e-mail: [email-masked]                     e-mail: [email-masked]
    URL: http://www.msi.com/             URL: http://www.tmsi.co.jp/
**********************************************************