Subject: PhD position

From: Paul Lyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:53:05 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Netters,

If anyone is interested in doing a PhD at Oxford, a postgraduate
assistantship (funded by the Wellcome Trust) is available for research in
my group. The research is in the area of protein and nucleic acid
simulations with an emphasis on the development and application of methods
to study enzyme reactions (see advert. in Nature 22 Jan). If you are
interested please contact me at the address below or by email:
[email-masked]

Paul Lyne

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Paul D. Lyne
Department of Chemistry                        
New Chemistry Laboratory                       Tel:    +44 1865 275932
South Parks Road                               Fax:    +44 1865 275905
Oxford, OX1 3QT                                
United Kingdom                                 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------