Subject: Looking for Grid

From: Antonello Romani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 09:03:45 +0100

Dear netters,

I'm looking for a software called GRID developed by Peter Goodford,
unfortunately I don't know how contact the author or download it.
Colud someone give me the address of the author or some suggestion to
obtain this software (e.g. web site).
Thanking in advance for what you can do about it
Best Whishes
Antonello Romani

//\\__________________
\\//

        Antonello Romani
    Istituto di Patologia Generale
    Plesso Biotecnologico Integrato
    Università degli Studi di Parma
    Via Volturno 39
    43100 Parma

  E-Mail : [email-masked]

_______________________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (Ton van Daelen)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 10:36:00 -0800

Dear Antonello -

Peter Goodford is at Oxford University and can be contacted at 
[email-masked] . MSI will soon make available a free interface to the
GRID program in Cerius2. I will post information on how to obtain this 
interface in a few weeks time.

Regards - Ton

> Thanking in advance for what you can do about it

  Ton van Daelen        Product Manager Software Developer's Kit

       __o                                      E: [email-masked]
     _`\<,_             Molecular Simulations   P: -1-619-546-5329
    (*)/ (*)            9685 Scranton Road      F: -1-619-458-0136
  /\/\/\/\/\/\          San Diego, CA 92121     W: http://www.msi.com

Check out What's New in SDK on the SDK web pages at http://www.msi.com/support/sdk/