Subject: Re: CCL:Looking for Grid

From: [email-masked] (Roger Lahana)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:11:36 +0100

Hi Antonello,

Me again! You've certainly seen this info by Tom van Daelen at MSI (Hi, Tom).

>Peter Goodford is at Oxford University and can be contacted at 
>[email-masked] . MSI will soon make available a free interface to the
>GRID program in Cerius2. 

Two remarks:
1- the email mentioned above is Peter's email at his lab. The one I gave you
is Peter's email for everything related to Grid, so you should definitely use:
        [email-masked]

2- Fair enough that Tom is speaking about a future interface to Grid in a
product of his company but CCL is the right place to let you know that most
other modelling packages have a free interface to Grid yet!!!

In any case, the simplest thing to do is that you just contact Peter - he
knows for sure which are all the products coming with an interface to Grid!!

Ciao,

Roger
****************************************************************
Dr Roger Lahana                                          Synt:em
Development Director                   Parc Scientifique G.Besse
Molecular Modeling                                   30000 Nimes
email: [email-masked]                            France
Tel: +33 (0)466 048 666                  Fax: +33 (0)466 048 667
****************************************************************
            Discover New Drugs, Discover Synt:em
****************************************************************