Subject: Rydberg states

From: Jan Hrusak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:50:07 +-100

Dear Netters,

I would like to caculate Rydberg states of small triatomic molecules. Could 
somebody in the list point me to a reference and/or data base where basis
sets for atoms like C,N,O,F can be found? Anny further comment is appreci-
ated.

Jan Hrusak

[email-masked]

---

From: "Dr. Alexei Arbouznikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:21:16 +0100 (MET)

Dear Dr. Hrusak,

	There is a good server where you can find a lot of basis sets for
any element: 

http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/forms/basisform.html

	Also, you can see a comprehensive handbook: 

R.Poirier, R.Kari, I.G.Csizmadia, Handbook of Gaussian Basis Sets (Phys.
Sciences Data, Vol.24, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1985).  

	Good luck!
	Yours,

	Alexei Arbouznikov