Subject: neural network freeware

From: Hongyu Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 21:06:10 -0500 (EST)

Dear CCL'ers,

It's too late to complain the flourishing of the internet now. 

I want to test one of my simple ideas on protein structure prediction
using a neural network, and I searched yahoo for some freeware on neural
networks. I've got a bunch of them, eg., in
http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/proj/neuron/neural/systems/shareware.html

Now my problem is to decide which piece of bread is my favor among so many
choices. I just want it incomplex and well structured for programming
convenience. Could someone recommand your good experience to me before I
start to taste them one by one in this internet market? 

Thanks in advance !

--Hongyu
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hongyu Zhang, Ph.D.          | Tel:  (301) 738-6117 (w)   ^/..\^   
CARB, University of Maryland |       (301) 987-0179 (h) -m( 00 )m-
9600 Gudelsky Drive          | Fax:  (301) 738-6255
Rockville, Maryland 20850    | Email: [email-masked]
           URL: http://indigo5.carb.nist.gov/~hyzhang
---------------------------------------------------------------------