Subject: NMR data processing software

From: "F. Javier Sardina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 10:44:58 +0100 (MET)

Dear colleagues:

  The latest version of the freeware NMR data processing program MestRe-C (1.5 
for Windows 95 and Windows NT) has just been released.

  MestRe-C 1.5 new features are:

  - Simulation of spectra. You provide chemical shifts and J's and MestRe-C 
calculates the corresponding spectrum. Interactive modification of spectral 
parameters can also be carried out.
  - A converter to import (and also export) data in the JCMAP-DX format has been
implemented.
  - The peak picking commands now performs interpolation to provide more 
reliable values of chemical shifts.
  - Data can now be right or left shifted by any amount of points.
  - Data can now be correctly imported from the newest versions of XWIN-NMR.
  Plus the usual crop of bug corrections.

  MestRe-C 1.5 can be downloaded from the following anonymous ftp repositories:
   ftp://qobrue.usc.es/nmr/MestRe-C
   ftp.uniovi.es/pub/win95/nmr
   ftp.rediris.es/software/incoming/science/nmr/mestrec

  In a few days MestRe-C will also be available from:
   ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MS-WINDOWS95/MestRe-C

  Detailed infromation about MestRe-C is available at:
  http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/MestRe-C/MestRe-C.html

  Happy NMR data processing

  F. Javier Sardina

F. Javier Sardina                           Phone: 34-81-591085
Departamento de Quimica Organica                   34-91-563100-Ext 14234
Universidad de Santiago de Compostela       Fax:   34-81-595012
15706 Santiago de Compostela. SPAIN         E-mail: [email-masked]
              WWW page: http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/js-eng.html