Subject: ECEPP/2 ...

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 98 10:10:50 CST

Dear CCLers,

This is a desperate call .....

It just happens that I am writing a paper where I am reporting ECEPP/3
energy calculations. However I am also in the need of comparing energies
of the same compounds using ECEPP/2.

I searched on my program library for ECEPP/2 source code, which I was sure
I had. I found it, but damaged.

Is there any one of you that can provide me access to the source code of ECEPP/2?.
I have tried QCPE Web Page I could not find it. Another way out for me is to
contact H. Scheraga¨s group for a copy, but I am sure that they have put it
in the garbage dump since they must be working on ECEPP/4.

Much obliged,...
--
____________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
INSTITUTO DE FISICA                  |  EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO  |          [email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cuernavaca            |  VOICE:	(5)6227749 ; (73)291749
Apdo. Postal 48-3                    |          (73)111611 & (73)175388
62251 Cuernavaca, Morelos            |  FAX:	(5)6227775 & (73)291775
MEXICO                               |		(73)173077
___________________________________ EOF _____________________________________