Subject: Sequence Alignment matrix map.

From: MR KAUSHIK RAHA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 98 18:24:52 IST

Hello everyone,
		I am looking for a sequence alignment matrix map
generating program for Windows 95 or Irix (running on a Silicon Graphics
Indigo 2) on the public domain. It should read in two protein sequences 
and generate a matrix map which shows the homology between the two. It
will spare me some coding.

Thank you.

Kaushik Raha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
KAUSHIK RAHA
M.Biotechnology
AIIMS
New Delhi 110029.
INDIA.

e-mail : [email-masked]
         [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------