Subject: Version 1.1 of gOpenMol available

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:42:06 +0200 (GFT Standard Time)

Dear CCL members,

Version 1.1 of the gOpenMol program is now available for
Intel Windows 95/NT (I don't have any Alpha with Windows NT
available).

URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/

Lots of bugs have been corrected and some new features have
been added. 

  * Possibility to display AutoDock trajectories
  * Mapping of grid data info on the isocontour surface
  * Possible to read atom partial charges from MOPAC and GAUSSIAN
    output files.
  * Possibility to use either orthogonal or perspective projection.

Please have a look at the Gallery at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/gallery/

I will make Unix versions available as soon as I have time...

Please observe that gOpenMol is NOT in the public domain. 
I will retain the Copyright to gOpenMol but I provide the 
possibility to use the program to anybody interested in using
it free of charge.

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------