Subject: Compiling Viewmol

From: Steve Bennett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 12:44:55 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to compile the source for Viewmol 2.1 and am having
trouble with link step.  The error I am getting is: 

        /bin/sh getmachine viewmol
        cc -o viewmol annotate.o basisform.o bondorder.o calcmo.o
coledit.o cylinder.o distort.o draw.o drawel.o drawform.o drawop.o
drawsp.o ellipse.o feedback.o fileselect.o getmem.o getrc.o hardcopy.o
hpgl.o inert.o init.o input.o insint.o intern.o makemenu.o maketics.o
manual.o marcub.o matrix.o messgb.o mkconn.o mo.o mkunitc.o moform.o
mouseaction.o mousecb.o normod.o optiform.o osname.o postscript.o
printform.o ray.o raytracer.o redraw.o resource.o runprog.o save.o
saveform.o specform.o viewmol.o waveform.o window.o xfont.o zoom.o
-L/usr/local/lib -lGLw -lGLU -lGL -lXm -lXt -lX11 -ltiff -lm 

ld: 
Unresolved:  __eprintf 

*** Error code 1 (bu21)

I am using IRIX 4600/5.3.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Steven D. Bennett
University of Delaware                  Department of Chemistry
304A Drake Hall                         (302) 831-8720
[email-masked]            (302) 737-8485
http://udel.edu/~sbennett/steves.html  

"Scepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to
surrender it too soon or to the first comer:  there is nobility in
preserving it cooly and proudly through long youth, until at last,
in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged
for fidelity and happiness."			George Santayana
										Scepticism and Animal Faith, IX