Subject: CCL:Compiling Viewmol

From: "John-David R. Rocha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 12:37:36 -0500

I've been trying to compile Viewmol2.1 on an IBM RS/6000 with AIXv4.1.
I am getting the following message during the final linking:

        /bin/sh getmachine viewmol
        cc -o viewmol  annotate.o basisform.o bondorder.o calcmo.o
coledit.o cylinder.o  distort.o draw.o drawel.o drawform.o drawop.o
drawsp.o ellipse.o  feedback.o fileselect.o getmem.o getrc.o hardcopy.o
hpgl.o inert.o  init.o input.o insint.o intern.o makemenu.o maketics.o
manual.o  marcub.o matrix.o messgb.o mkconn.o mo.o mkunitc.o moform.o 
mouseaction.o mousecb.o normod.o optiform.o osname.o postscript.o 
printform.o ray.o raytracer.o redraw.o resource.o runprog.o save.o 
saveform.o specform.o viewmol.o waveform.o window.o xfont.o  zoom.o 
-L/usr/lpp/OpenGL/lib -L/afs/rpi.edu/home/16/rochaj/tiff-v3.4/lib -ltiff
-lXGLW -lGLU -lGL -lXm -lXmu -lXext -lXt -lX11 -lm
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__eprintf
ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more
information.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 8.

I noticed that Steve Bennet from Delaware also had a similar problem.

Post reply to the list or directly to my e-mail below.

Thanks in advance,
John-David

-- 
John-David Ray Rocha
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
[email-masked]
http://www.rpi.edu/~rochaj